- Schedule of document checking of apprentice lineman session 2019-20 is out, please check under Recruitment Link.
- Provisional Combined Merit List (CML) for the Selection of Apprenticeship Lineman (Session 2019-20) is out. Please check under List Recruitment Link.
- ACHIEVEMENT:- TECHINAL TRAINING INSTITUTE, PATIALA HAS BEEN RECOGNISED AS GRADE – A CATEGORY – 1 TRAINING INSTITUTE BY MINISTRY OF POWER, GOVT. OF INDIA
- Result for the post of LDC/Typist against CRA 290/17 has been declared. Kindly check under Recruitment tab for further details.
- All DDOs are requested to link Aadhaar Card No. of all Officers/Employees/Pensioners with their HR Data by Immediately. Necessary instructions in this regard have already been uploaded on the website of PSPCL.
- Please intimate your Employee ID to the concerned sub-division to continue availing Board Employee Concession. BE concession form can be downloaded from Download Forms link.
- Now Consumers Can Pay Electricity Bill Through NEFT/RTGS.
- Now Consumers Can Pay Electricity Bill Through PAYTM.
PSPCL has sold Power worth Rs. 1002 Crores to other states in single Financial Year (i.e. FY 2018) for the first time in history – Gurpreet Singh Kangar
Gurpreet Singh Kangar Power Minister hands over appointment letters for 30 dependents of deceased employees of PSPCL
Due to maintenance of SAP 102 no. Electricity Bill Payment Machines of PSPCL will remain unavailable from 26/10/2018 20:00 PM to 29/10/2018 till 10:30 AM in 47 SAP Area Towns
PSPCL Created A New Milestone Sold Power worth Rs. 426 Crs.during September 2018 without imposing any Power Cuts
PERSEVERING HERCULEAN EFFORTS BY STATESMAN CAPT AMARINDER SINGH TO HERALD A NEW ERA OF PROSPERITY FOR PUNJAB GURPREET SINGH KANGAR, POWER MINISTER, PUNJAB
PSPCL has launched a significant drive for awareness about various digital bill payment methods on Independence day
Appreciated the role of distribution officers/officials for success of special camps PSPCL holds special camps for transfer of AP connection ownership : Er. Baldev Singh Sran
No Power cuts have been imposed in the state.Er,B.S.Sran In spite of the less 400 Megawatt hydro generation in Punjab, PSPCL had successfully met with the requirement by arranging power from all the available sources Er. Sran
One Time Settlement Scheme for the defaulting consumers of all categories (except AP) including Govt. Departments- Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL scored second consecutive century of crores in digital arena and created a milestone: Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL has collected around whopping Rs.100 crores through Digital/RTGS modes on July 13,2018 through digital means in the history of PSPCL and may be one of the largest at All India Level for a single day digital collection by any Power Utility. Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL has surpassed its own record on July 9, 2018 by meeting with maximum ever demand of 12542 MW and supplied 2675 LU’s of energy without imposing any power cuts in the state : Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL has launched a massive drive to check the menace of theft of Electricity in Punjab: Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL has started providing 8 hours uninterrupted power to AP consumers in Punjab for paddy : Er. Baldev Singh Sran
PSPCL has made elaborate arrangements to provide 8 hours uninterrupted power to agriculture consumers during paddy season: Er. Baldev Singh Sran
Er .Baldev Singh Sran Chairman PSPCL along with his wife Smt. Baljit Kaur being honoured at Information Centre SGPC Amritsar here today. Also seen in the picture Er. Sandeep Kumar Chief Engineer Distribution Border Zone, PSPCL Amritsar
Power Minister directs to provide quality, affordable and uninterrupted supply to consumers of Punjab
PSPCL committed to provide jobs besides ensuring uninterrupted power at affordable rates-Rana Gurjeet Singh
PSPCL’s move towards Digital India- MOU between PSPCL & SBI for payment of Electricity Bills through RTGS
Rana Gurjit Singh Irrigation & Power Minister, Punjab held meeting with top management of Power Corporations.
Sh. A. Venu Prasad, IAS CMD, PSPCL disclosed that there is sufficient power available with PSPCL for paddy season of 2017-18
With the commissioning of one unit of 2 of 2×9 MW Mukerian Hydel Stage-II Project, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited would generate additional generation of 1.93 Lacs units
Er. N.K. Sharma and Er. O.P. Garg has assumed the charges as New Director Distribution and Director Commercial of PSPCL