- All the Officers/ Pensioners drawing Salary/Pension from the office of AO Pay & Accounts and AO Pension Audit-1 and 2 are requested to download their Form-16 from Employees Corner portal(pspcl.in→Employees Corner →Login→Documents)
- Electricity Bill Payments exceeding Rs. 50,000/- shall be accepted in digital mode only w.e.f. 01/07/2019
- All DDOs are requested to timely upload Form-16 and other related documents in Salary/Pension Package as per memo no. 805/984 dated 04.06.2019 issued by Dy. CAO/Centralised Payments, PSPCL, Patiala.
- All CPPs/CGPs/OA Consumers/Obligated Entities are requested to check their RPO compliance obligations under ‘Important Links’ on this web-page
- Call for document checking for the post of JE Sub Station against CRA 286/15, Check under Recruitment Tab.
- ਐਸ.ਸੀ., ਨਾਨ-ਐਸ.ਸੀ.ਬੀ.ਪੀ.ਐਲ. ਅਤੇ ਬੀ.ਸੀ. ਕੈਟਾਗਰੀ ਦੇ ਯੋਗ ਖਪਤਕਾਰਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ 200 ਯੂਨਿਟ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਮਹੀਨਾ ਮੁਫਤ ਬਿਜਲੀ ਦੀ ਸਹੂਲਤ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਸਵੈ-ਘੋਸ਼ਣਾ ਦੇਣ
- LIST OF CANDIDATE(S) FINALISED AFTER DOCUMENT CHECKING FOR THE SELECTION OF APPRENTICE LINEMAN (SESSION 2019-20) is Out. Kindly Check under Recruitment Tab.
- NEW LIST OF ADDITIONAL CANDIDATES (BC) BEING CALLED FOR DOCUMENT CHECKING FOR THE SELECTION OF APPRENTICE LINEMAN (SESSION 2019-20)
- All DDOs are requested to link Aadhaar Card No. of all Officers/Employees/Pensioners with their HR Data by Immediately. Necessary instructions in this regard have already been uploaded on the website of PSPCL.
- Please intimate your Employee ID to the concerned sub-division to continue availing Board Employee Concession. BE concession form can be downloaded from Download Forms link.
Penalty of Rupees 521.13 lacs have been charged from 2643 consumers for theft of electricity: Er. Baldev Singh Sran
PSPCL has tie up with French based firm MNC to resolve power supply related complaints of the consumers of Mohali circle: A.Venu Prasad Er.B.S.Sran stressed for Smile,Safety,Salary & Sincerity
Massive raids were conducted throughout the state by PSPCL, Rupees 85 lacs have been assessed from 125 consumers for theft of electricity : Er.B.S.Sran
66 KV Sub Station Thapar will be dedicated to the people of Patiala in a week’s time: Er. Baldev Singh Sran CMD
PSPCL consistently meets historic maximum demand and highest energy requirement due to sustained heat wave & delayed monsoon
Smt. Preneet Kaur Member of Parliament handed over appointment letters to 145 dependents of deceased employees of PSPCL Er. Baldev Singh Sran has appealed to the candidates to plant at least one sampling and take care till it grows into a tree and contribute for the environment cause
PSPCL has successfully catered to historical maximum demand of 12,842 MW on 27th June, 2019 against previous historical maximum demand of 12,677 MW met on 26th June, 2019
PSPCL has launched a massive drive to check the menace of theft of Electricity in Punjab: Er.Baldev Singh Sran
CMD Er. B.S. Sran appealed to consumers of the Punjab to cooperate with PSPCL due to inevitable situation
PSPCL has made detailed preparations to provide 8 hours uninterrupted power to agriculture consumers for paddy season: Er.Baldev Singh Sran
CAPT AMARINDER ASSURES 8-HOUR POWER SUPPLY TO FARMERS IN PADDY SEASON, 24X7 SUPPLY TO OTHER CONSUMERS DURING SUMMER REVIEWS ARRANGEMENTS MADE BY STATE POWER COMPANIES TO MEET SEASON’S DEMAND
PSPCL AEE, JE suspended for taking bribe: Er. Baldev Singh Sran, PSPCL will not tolerate any kind of corruption at any level: CMD
SMART PLAY, SIMULTANEOUSLY SELLING, PURCHASING & BANKING, HELPS PSPCL MANAGE PROVERBIAL PARADOX: Er.B.S. Sran
Due to maintenance of SAP 102 no. Electricity Bill Payment Machines of PSPCL will remain unavailable from 26/10/2018 20:00 PM to 29/10/2018 till 10:30 AM in 47 SAP Area Towns
Appreciated the role of distribution officers/officials for success of special camps PSPCL holds special camps for transfer of AP connection ownership : Er. Baldev Singh Sran
No Power cuts have been imposed in the state.Er,B.S.Sran In spite of the less 400 Megawatt hydro generation in Punjab, PSPCL had successfully met with the requirement by arranging power from all the available sources Er. Sran
One Time Settlement Scheme for the defaulting consumers of all categories (except AP) including Govt. Departments- Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL has collected around whopping Rs.100 crores through Digital/RTGS modes on July 13,2018 through digital means in the history of PSPCL and may be one of the largest at All India Level for a single day digital collection by any Power Utility. Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL has surpassed its own record on July 9, 2018 by meeting with maximum ever demand of 12542 MW and supplied 2675 LU’s of energy without imposing any power cuts in the state : Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL has launched a massive drive to check the menace of theft of Electricity in Punjab: Er. B. S. Sran
PSPCL has made elaborate arrangements to provide 8 hours uninterrupted power to agriculture consumers during paddy season: Er. Baldev Singh Sran
Er .Baldev Singh Sran Chairman PSPCL along with his wife Smt. Baljit Kaur being honoured at Information Centre SGPC Amritsar here today. Also seen in the picture Er. Sandeep Kumar Chief Engineer Distribution Border Zone, PSPCL Amritsar
PSPCL’s move towards Digital India- MOU between PSPCL & SBI for payment of Electricity Bills through RTGS
Sh. A. Venu Prasad, IAS CMD, PSPCL disclosed that there is sufficient power available with PSPCL for paddy season of 2017-18
With the commissioning of one unit of 2 of 2×9 MW Mukerian Hydel Stage-II Project, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited would generate additional generation of 1.93 Lacs units