- Revised Schedule of document checking of various post against CRA 293/19 and 294/19 has been uploaded under Recruitment link.
- In reference to CRA 293/19 & 294/19, it is informed that in view of lockdown due to COVID-19, candidates of Chandigarh and other than state of Punjab will be called for document checking at a later stage. Exact time and schedule will be intimated in due course of time. Please keep visiting PSPCL website for further updates.
- Public notice regarding postponement of document checking against CRA 293/19 and 294/19, which can be checked under Recruitment Tab.
- Result for various posts against CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19 has been declared, which can be checked under Recruitment Tab.
- PSPCL has achieved International Standard ISO 27001:2013 certification in Information Security covering IT department, Data Center, Disaster Recovery Center and IT Operations of 47 nos. towns covered under R-APDRP Scheme.
- Information for New E-tendering Link, Kindly Click: Tenders -> E-Tender Notices & Corrigendum
- Link to raise objections against answer keys/questions related to online exam conducted for various posts against CRA 293/19 & 294/19
- In continuation to advertisement no. CRA 294/19, candidates are advised to check Corrigendum no. 4 for the post of ‘INTERNAL AUDITOR’ under ‘Recruitment Tab’.
- Due to change in sub-categories for the posts of RA and SDA against CRA 293/19, Corrigendum no. 3 has been issued. Candidates are advised to check ‘Recruitment Tab’ for details.
- Link for applying online for recruitment of various posts against CRA 293/19 & 294/19 is available under Recruitment Tab.
ADVANCE PAYMENT OF Rs. 35 CRORES DEPOSITED – ESTEEMED CONSUMERS OF PSPCL COME FORWARD TO HELP AS WELL AS EARN LUCRATIVE RETURNS BY ADVANCE PAYMENT OF ELECTRICITY BILLS
A Radio campaign launched by PSPCL ON FM RADIOS AND AIR,Jalandhar to Appeal Farmers and all consumers from 11 to April 25,2020
No supply to agriculture feeders will be given between 8:30 hrs to 5 hrs of Evening except border area w.e.f. April 11,2020
PSPCL achieves record annual generation of 4939 MUs at own Hydro Plants, highest since formation of PSPCL