- List of next waiting Candidates are being called for Document Checking for the post of JE/Sub Station against CRA 286/15, Check under Recruitment Tab.
- Postponement of document checking for various posts against CRA 293/19 & 294/19, For further details check under Recruitment link
- Revised Schedule of document checking of various post against CRA 293/19 and 294/19 has been uploaded under Recruitment link.
- In reference to CRA 293/19 & 294/19, it is informed that in view of lockdown due to COVID-19, candidates of Chandigarh and other than state of Punjab will be called for document checking at a later stage. Exact time and schedule will be intimated in due course of time. Please keep visiting PSPCL website for further updates.
- Public notice regarding postponement of document checking against CRA 293/19 and 294/19, which can be checked under Recruitment Tab.
- Result for various posts against CRA 293/19 & CRA 294/19 has been declared, which can be checked under Recruitment Tab.
- Information for New E-tendering Link, Kindly Click: Tenders -> E-Tender Notices & Corrigendum
- Link to raise objections against answer keys/questions related to online exam conducted for various posts against CRA 293/19 & 294/19
- In continuation to advertisement no. CRA 294/19, candidates are advised to check Corrigendum no. 4 for the post of ‘INTERNAL AUDITOR’ under ‘Recruitment Tab’.
- Due to change in sub-categories for the posts of RA and SDA against CRA 293/19, Corrigendum no. 3 has been issued. Candidates are advised to check ‘Recruitment Tab’ for details.
PSPCL committed to provide quality supply to its consumers: Er. DPS Grewal director distribution held meeting with Industrial Unions
PSPCL Hydel Projects surpassed energy production target set by CEA during first quarter of 2020-21 : A. Venu Prasad
CAPT AMARINDER LED PUNJAB GOVT GIVES NOD FOR REDEVELOPMENT OF 1764 ACRES OF CLOSED BATHINDA PLANT LAND
COMPRHENSIVE PUBLIC GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY TO BRING GRIEVANCE MECHANISMS OF ALL PUNJAB DEPTS UNDER ONE UMBRELLA
Er. DPS Grewal directed the officers to put best efforts to complete 66 kV sub station Ramgarh Bhuda Zirkpur by June 30
r. Daljit Inderpal Singh Grewal has assumed the charge as New Director Distribution of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
PSPCL is committed to provide daily 8 hours uninterrupted power to agriculture tubewell consumers for paddy season : Sh. A. Venu Prasad
Capt. Amarinder Singh Chief Minister Punjab has instructed PSPCL to resume all urgent works to prepare for summer & paddy season
MANAGEMENTS, EMPLOYEES & PENAIONERS OF PSPCL CONTRIBUTE ONE DAY SALARY/PENSION TO TUNE OF Rs. 7.91 CR IN CM RELIEF FUND COVID-19
ADVANCE PAYMENT OF Rs. 35 CRORES DEPOSITED – ESTEEMED CONSUMERS OF PSPCL COME FORWARD TO HELP AS WELL AS EARN LUCRATIVE RETURNS BY ADVANCE PAYMENT OF ELECTRICITY BILLS
A Radio campaign launched by PSPCL ON FM RADIOS AND AIR,Jalandhar to Appeal Farmers and all consumers from 11 to April 25,2020
No supply to agriculture feeders will be given between 8:30 hrs to 5 hrs of Evening except border area w.e.f. April 11,2020
PSPCL achieves record annual generation of 4939 MUs at own Hydro Plants, highest since formation of PSPCL