PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. . 7143/7358 /SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 8.6.2009
Subject: Second Weekly Off day on Arc/Induction Furnace & Rolling Mill Industrial Consumers
To meet the Paddy Load, it has been decided to impose Second Weekly Off day on Arc/Induction Furnace/Rolling Mill consumers being fed through Category-II & Category-III feeders w.e.f. 10.6.2009. Accordingly Arc/Induction Furnace & Rolling Mill consumers who are to observe first Weekly Off day on 9.6.2009 (Tuesday) will observe Second Weekly Off day on 10.6.2009 ( Wednesday) and the consumers who are to observe first Weekly Off day on 10.6.2009 (Wednesday) will observe Second Weekly Off day on 11.6.2009 (Thursday). Weekly Off days and timings of observing Weekly Off days will be the same as already intimated.
Other Terms & Conditions of PR Circular No. 2/2009 and 9/2009 (regarding weekly off days, Peak Load to be used during Weekly Off days and penalty for violation etc.) will remain unchanged.
It is requested to get these instructions noted from all concerned consumers well in advance and ensure meticulous compliance of these instructions. These instructions may also be got displayed on the Grid Sub-Station and Complaint Centers besides informing various offices of Industrial Associations.
These instructions can also be down loaded from PSEB’s Website www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- Secretary/Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commision,220-21 Sector-34A,Chandigarh.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar