PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. . 1701/28/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 3.2.09
Subject: Regarding Industry feeding from Category-II feeders
Due to increase in load of tube well consumers and scarcity of rain in Punjab , it has been decided as under:-
1. Compulsory Weekly Off day which is now applicable on industry (SP, MS, LS including Induction furnace consumers) feeding from Category-II feeders (Independent & Mixed) from 05.00 hrs. to 21.30 hrs./22.00 hrs. will be applicable from 05.00 hrs. to 05.00 hrs. of next day in future with immediate effect till further orders. Thus industry whose weekly off day falls on 3.2.09 i.e. Tuesday will now observe weekly off from 05.00 hrs. of 3.2.09 to 05.00 hrs. of 4.2.09. Similarly, Weekly Off day for 4.2.09 and after will be for 24 hours in future.
2. In addition to above, category-II feeders (Mixed & Independent feeders) will have to be switched off from grid sub-stations for 2 hours daily. Switching Off time of these feeders from grid sub-stations in Ludhiana Zone will be from 05.00 hrs. to 07.00 hrs. and for other Zones, it will be from 07.00 hrs. to 09.00 hrs. These instructions will be applicable w.e.f. 4.2.09 onwards.
All other terms & conditions shall remain unchanged.
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar