PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 6/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 1868/2083/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 6.2.2009
Subject: PR Circular No. 3/09 – Policy regarding grant of continuous process status to an Industry and providing independent feeders – Amendment.
In partial modification of PR Circular 3/09 dated 23.1.09, it has been decided as under:-
“The condition to obtain 75% minimum Peak Load Exemption imposed vide Para ‘b’ & ‘d’ of above circular may be read as minimum 40% of the Sanctioned Contract Demand at 0.9 PF”
All other terms & conditions of above circular shall remain unchanged.
The above instructions may be got noted from all the existing Continuous Process Status consumers for immediate compliance.
These instructions can also be down loaded from PSEB website www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar