PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 12/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 5077/5292/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 30.4.09
Subject: Imposition of weekly off day on induction Furnaces and Rolling Mill Consumer.
Due to increase in Demand resulting from heat wave conditions, it has been decided to impose second weekly off day on induction Furnace and Rolling Mill consumers. Thus such consumers whose first weekly off day falls on Monday (27.4.09) will observe 2 nd weekly off day on Tuesday (28.4.09) also and consumers whose first weekly off days falls on Tuesday (28.4.09) will observe 2 nd weekly off day on Wednesday (29.4.09) and so on. This second weekly off day will remain applicable up to 6.5.09 and w.e.f. 7.5.09, Normal weekly off day of one day will be applicable. Thus the last second weekly off day will be observed by the industry on 6.5.09. Rolling Mills being run independently or as a part of induction Furnace or Arc Furnace will observe second weekly off day as per these instructions.
These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB Web-Site www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,