PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 13/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 5293/5508/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 30.4.09
Subject: Grant of Peak Load Exemptions-Amendment thereof.
Please refer to PR Circular No. 11/2009 dated 24.4.09. It is clarified that in case of LS Industrial Consumers who have been granted continue process status by this office, IT Industries as per CC No. 9/09, Essential Industries as per PR Circular No. 12/98 dated 3.8.98, Cold Storages/Slaughter Houses with partly Cold Storage load, Ice factories, Poultry Farms, Ice Candy Plants, Milk Plants/Milk Chilling Units and exclusively Bread Manufacturing Units, Peak Load Exemptions granted up to 30.4.09 shall also automatically extended to 31.5.09. Such consumer will have to apply for further extension/reduction/withdrawl beyond 31.5.09 as usual. However such consumers who do not want to avail Peak Load Exemption beyond 30.4.09 shall have to get the same cancelled from concerned office.
Other terms & conditions of PR Circular No. 11/2009 shall remain unchanged.
These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB Web-Site www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,