PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 15/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 6591/6706/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 29.5.09
Subject: Grant of Peak Load Exemptions-Amendment thereof
As decided by Hon’ble PSERC while deciding Petition No. 7/2009, LS consumers to whom Peak Load Exemption has been allowed on regular or on temporary basis will continue to avail these exemptions as allowed by this office or concerned SE/DS for the period mentioned in the sanctioned letter. Accordingly, the instructions issued vide this office PR Circular 11/09 dated 24.4.09 will be treated as amended to the extent stated above. Grant of further Peak Load Exemptions to the new applicants or to the existing consumers shall be governed by the policy being formulated by PSEB and its approval by Hon’ble PSERC, thereafter.
Other terms & conditions of PR Circular No. 11/2009 shall remain unchanged.
These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB Web-Site www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,