PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 8/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. . 2358/2578/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 17.2.2009
Subject: Extended Peak Load Restrictions – Relaxation
Extended Peak Load Restrictions imposed vide PR Circular No. 2/2009 dated 21.01.09 on all types of LS industry including Arc/Induction furnaces and Continuous Process Industries are hereby withdrawn with immediate effect i.e. 17.02.2009.
Thus now all Large Supply Consumers w.e.f. 17.02.09 onwards, will have to observe only 3 Hrs. Peak Load Restrictions. Timings of Peak Load Restrictions will remain as already intimated. All other terms & conditions of above circular shall remain unchanged.
The above instructions may be got noted from all the Large Supply Consumers for immediate compliance.
These instructions can also be down loaded from PSEB website www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- Secretary/Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commision,220-21 Sector-34A,Chandigarh.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar