PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 21/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.They are requested to send copy of this circular to their Sr. Xens and SDOs.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.They are requested to send copy of this circular to their Sr. Xens and SDOs.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.They are requested to send copy of this circular to their Sr. Xens and SDOs.
Memo No. . 8418/8558 /SO/PRC/LD-38, Dated: 24.6.2009
Subject: Extended Peak Load Hours Restrictions on Continuous Process Industrial Consumers with immediate effect.
To meet the Paddy Load and shortage of Power and delayed Monsoon, it has been decided to impose 12 Hours Peak Load Hours Restrictions on continuous Process Industrial Consumers with immediate effect i.e. 24.6.2009, instead of 8 Hrs. Peak Load Hours Restrictions being observed presently. The Peak Load Hours Restrictions now will be from 19.30 Hours to 07.30 Hours of next day for all Zones except Central Zone, Ludhiana and from 20.00 Hours to 08.00 Hours of next day for Central Zone Ludhiana for the month of June & July, 2009 and so on.
The Industry stated above will use the permitted load allowed by this office ( with payment of Peak Load Exemption Charges ) during Peak Load Hours Restrictions for 12 Hours, but will be charged Peak Load Exemption Charges for normal 3 Hours.
The other terms & conditions including penalty for violation for the above instructions issued by this office vide previous Circulars will remain unchanged. It is requested that all the concerned consumers be informed accordingly.
These instructions can also be down loaded from PSEB’s Website www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,