PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 1/2009
The Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.They are requesyed
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 78/203/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 2.1.2009
Subject: Clarification regarding PR Circular No. 17/08.
As per para 9 of PR Circular 17/08 Weekly Off day for industry being fed from Category-I feeder was relaxed from 18.00 hrs. to 06.00 hrs. of next day. Thus new timings of Weekly Off days for all such industries being fed from Category-I feeders was reduced to 12 hrs. i.e. 06.00 hrs. to 18.00 hrs.
Reports were received from field offices that some industrial consumers continue to observe Weekly Off days for 24 hours from 08.00 hrs. to 08.00 hrs. of the next day. Thus on the day of Weekly Off days, such industrial consumers continue to run their industry from 6.00 hrs. to 8.00 hrs., on the Weekly Off day which is being considered as a violation of the instructions contained in para 9 of PR Circular 17/08. To give relief to such consumers, it has been decided that usage of power from 6.00 hrs. to 8.00 hrs. on the Weekly Off day by the industrial consumers being fed from Category-I feeders shall not be considered a violation where the industrial consumers has observed weekly Off day for 24 hours.
It is requested that all the concerned consumers be informed accordingly. These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB’s Website. These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB’s Website www.psebindia.org
For Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/Technical, PSEB, Patiala . He is requestedto endorse the same to Dy.Secy./Services- III&Dy.Secy./Tech. I, II & III, PSEB, Patiala .
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting theabove Circular on PSEB Web-site.
- Dy.Director/Sr.Xen/CBC, PSEB, Patiala , Ludhiana & Jalandhar