PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 10/2009
The Engineer-In-Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 5194/5409/SO/PRC/LD-38 Dated: 24.4.09
Subject: Power Regulatory Measures on Industries.
Please refer to PR Circular No. 2/09 dated 21.1.09 & 8/09 dated 17.2.09 on the subject cited above.
In view of the feed back received from field offices, it has been decided that the category of “UPS 4 Wire feeders” appearing in line 4 of para (1) of PR Circular 2/09 dated 21.1.09 may be substituted as “UPS 3 wire, UPS 4 wire and Tube well Supply feeders”.
Accordingly, all LS industrial consumers being fed from UPS 3 wire, UPS 4 wire and Tube well supply feeders shall remain exempted from the imposition of para (1) of PR Circular 2/09 dated 21.1.09. Thus, LS industrial consumers being fed from UPS 3 wire, UPS 4 wire and Tube well supply feeders shall remain exempted from Peak Load restrictions.
These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB Web-Site www.psebindia.org .
For Engineer-In- Chief Engineer/SO&C,