PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD
P.R.Circular No. 1/2008
The Chief Engineer/S.O.&C,
Power Regulation & Control Dte.,
PSEB, 220KV S/Stn., Ablowal, Patiala.
1. All EIC/CEs/Distribution in PSEB.
2. Chief Engineer/P&M, PSEB, Ludhiana.
3. Chief Engineer/Enforcement, PSEB, Patiala.
4. All Dy.CEs/SEs/Distribution in PSEB.
5. All Dy.CEs/SEs/P&M in PSEB.
6. All Dy.CEs/Directors/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
7. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/Distribution along with 5 spare copies for further distribution amongst XENs/AEEs/AEs.
8. All Addl.SEs/Sr.XENs/P&M, Grid Mtc. & Distribution.
9. All Addl. SEs/Sr.XENs/Enforcement & EA&MMTS.
Memo No. 962/1176 /SO/PRC/LD-38, Dated: 16.02.2008
Subject: COMPULSORY WEEKLY-OFF DAY ON INDUSTRIES.
This is in continuation to this office PR Circular No. 3/2007 dated 7.6.2007 & 4/2007 dated 9.6.2007 on the subject cited above.
2. It has been decided that Compulsory Staggered Weekly Off day for industries be imposed for two continuous days w.e.f. Monday i.e. 18.2.2008, instead of one day as earlier being imposed vide above referred PR Circulars to tide over the acute shortage of power and low frequency Regime prevailing in the Grid. For example Compulsory Weekly Off-day for Patiala, Khanna (including consumers of Mandi Gobindgarh and City East & West Circle Ludhiana who are observing Weekly Off on Sunday) and Jalandhar Circle presently being observed on Sunday shall now be observed on Sunday and Monday and so on and Compulsory Weekly Off day for Amritsar (City & Suburban) & Nawanshahar Circle presently being observed on Monday shall now be observed on Monday & Tuesday and so on.
3. The other terms & conditions as contained in P.R.Circular No. 3/2007 & 4/2007 shall remain unchanged.
4. These instructions shall come into force w.e.f. Monday i.e. 18.2.2008 and 2nd weekly off day will be observed for the first time by the consumers whose Weekly Off day falls on Sunday i.e. 17.2.2008. It is requested that all the concerned consumers be informed accordingly. In order to enforce these instructions meticulously, physical checking of consumers premises may be carried out vigorously so that actual relief is available to the system.
These instructions can be down loaded from PSEB’s Website www.psebindia.org
For Chief Engineer/SO&C,
- Chairman, PSEB & All Members/PSEB.
- O.S.D. to Chairman, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Commercial, PSEB, Patiala.
- Chief Engineer/Q.I. & T.A., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.R., PSEB, Patiala.
- Director/I.T., PSEB, Patiala for putting the above Circular on PSEB Web-site.